Thursday, October 8, 2020

40[M4F] #NYC. Any submissively curious females looking for an ongoing kinky connection and fun role play? Online to start, NYC area only


40 male here in downtown NYC. I'’m in good shape, great career, mentally balanced, clean, and enjoy being dominant physically. Seeking an ongoing connection for a kinky FWB. I have my life together, feel good about life and have always been a happy person. I'm preppy in appearance. Generally speaking- I am looking to make a real connection with someone I can laugh with, click with, and explore with. Because of the pandemic I'm seeking someone who also follows safe and stringent safety protocols. Likely needs to start online for now and be socially responsible in the time of pandemics. Think of it as starting as online role play, hopefully moving to in person, all the while exploring how it feels to relinquish power and control, unplug your mind's worries, and learning about your submissive side.I’m very into the mental aspects of BDSM. Over 15 years experience. Very skilled in rope play and am a mindful and careful dominant in all respects. Outside of bdsm roleplay, I enjoy sports, reading, being health-conscious, pop culture, karaoke, being a foodie, keeping up with current events, and covering my head from all the bad news in the world.You: single, chill, clean, mentally balanced, average body type, can handle or open to kinky exploration. Not overly needy and drama free. Doing something productive with life will be helpful. Able to laughIf you write please be sure to state age, location, body type and we can start a conversation and see where it leads. NO games please. Just looking for a real and balanced person via /r/DDLGPersonals https://ift.tt/2I4FGgA

No comments:

Post a Comment