Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I’m so tired


I’m so tired of my work. I’m so tired of how they treat staff and treat students. They’re ignoring students IEP/BIP. They falsify body checks and health check/questionnaires in the morning. Speech just bills for sessions even when they didn’t do anything with the student. Behavior team is always unavailable. No support for staff. I’ve tried to contact media but nothing. The reviews speak for themselves. No one listens to when staff complains about unfair treatment. The gender pay gap, male staff are paid more than female staff, no break coverage, ignoring of doctor notes. I hate it. The school is so draining. I’ve tried to stick it out for the students but I don’t think I can work there much longer. via /r/Wellthatsucks https://ift.tt/30Gtvxa

No comments:

Post a Comment