Friday, October 16, 2020

Parents took out a health insurance policy under my name


Bit of background: My (27f), partner (26m) and I mutually broke up after 10 year relationship. Parents found out and now they're treating me like I'm completely helpless.They have offered me a lot of financial assistance because I no longer have a man to financially support me (I make more money than they do and they used to steal from me. Also make more money than my ex does).Then yesterday they message saying "urgent, call asap". They've realized I only speak to them when its an emergency (dad is in ill health). Anyway, THEY HAVE TAKEN OUT A HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY UNDER MY NAME BECAUSE I NO LONGER HAVE A MAN TO LOOK AFTER ME. Bear in mind I live in a country with a great public health system - so health insurance is redundant. They said they will pay for the first 12 months and after that, when I have another man to look after me, I'll be able to pay it myself.I have no clue who this policy is with or how it was done without my consent. I don't know how to cancel it or what information this grants them access to.Uvggghhhjjjjjjjhhhhh via /r/raisedbynarcissists https://ift.tt/37fEVvW

No comments:

Post a Comment