Friday, October 16, 2020

41 [M4F] Kansas City - Looking for a friend or more in the Midwest.


Hello!I'm a New York native who moved to Kansas City in 2015 for an opportunity that was too good to ignore. I've fallen in love with this charming city. Having known nothing about it previously, I've been impressed by the great food, the good people, and the robust music scene. I currently live in a two-bedroom apartment in Midtown. Just a boy and his dog. No pesky roommates.I'm attractive and in great shape. Most people think I look younger than my age. I have dark eyes, a full head of dark hair with a few greys, a bit of well-groomed scruff, and naturally tan skin. With respect to your appearance, I don't really have strong preferences, but I tend to gravitate towards women with slim to average frames and a "girly" personality.I'm recently out of a long-term relationship and dipping my toes back into the dating pool. My goal is to meet an interesting woman and develop a friendship that might evolve into something that endures, but I also don’t intend to rush anything.With the exception of a fulfilling relationship with a loving partner, I've got my life in order. Hopefully, you've got some degree of stability and minimal drama. Ideally, you're independent and have a job that you enjoy.Important to know:Politically, I'm a "progressive". If you have some "conservative" views or positions, that's probably not an issue. However, if you're a passionate supporter and defender of Trump, that tells me a lot about you, and we will definitely not get along.Some things I enjoy:Food: Self-styled non-pretentious foodie with a very adventurous palate. I love trying new foods. I have a personal rule that I try to avoid eating at the same restaurant twice. You don't have to be quite so brave or adhere to this rule! My favorite thing to eat is definitely sushi. If you're a vegan/vegetarian, I respect that! That is not a problem for me, and I'm actually open to the idea of a lax form of vegetarianism myself. I'm also a serviceable cook, though I don't really enjoy cooking. I'm a great dish-washer!Fitness: My health is important to me, especially as I get older. I exercise regularly and have also begun to enjoy running. I’d welcome a workout buddy.Reading: Hard to beat being curled up with my Kindle and my dog. I mostly read non-fiction, particularly books focused on political and social topics.Film/television: I enjoy watching movies and going to the theater, particularly for big-ticket spectacles like the Marvel films or for movies that benefit from a crowd.Games: A good form of escapism for me, especially these days where most social activities are curtailed. I tend to play single-player video games that let me pick up and play or pause anytime. I also enjoy board-gaming with friends. My favorite are ones that involve some sort of social component and deduction, like Resistance or Werewolf.Music: I really enjoy concerts and live music. I'm tolerant of just about any genre but gravitate towards indie/pop/EDM. I love discovering new music, so if you want to share something you're digging right now and think I might enjoy, that would be amazing.Dancing: I have a blast going out and busting a move and would like to do it more. No experience with any actual forms, but I'd love to learn something like the salsa.Animals: Lover of all animals, hater of insects. I have one dog. He's a small and fluffy Pekingese and he adooooores attention. I promise he'll love you.Cleaning: I keep both my home and myself neat and tidy. I’m something of a minimalist as well. Not a big fan of collecting tons of trinkets and tchotchkes.Travel: I'm more of a homebody, but I do enjoy road trips. Nothing better than stopping at all the fun rest areas along the way, or using Atlas Obscura to find interesting things off the beaten path. I'd like to drive across the country in a camper someday.Coffee: I actually don't like the taste of coffee but I love caffeine, so... I'm currently experimenting with pour-over brewing. Guess it's my quarantine project? I've been slowly piecing together the gear for it. If it doesn't pan out, there's always tea, right?One other thing you might wanna know:I find that I'm most sexually compatible with kinky, submissive women who can fuel my dominant side, but it's not critically important. I am not interested in "hotwifing"; If you need to be shared with other men, I am not the right guy for you. I'm also not bisexual, but it's perfectly fine with me if you are and want to explore that side of yourself. Lastly, I'm not interested in a "24/7 BDSM lifestyle" relationship. Outside the bedroom, I like my partner smart, independent, and capable.I think that about covers it for now! If you're serious about meeting me in person, reach out to me and let's chat and set something up. Don't be timid!Long-distance respondents: I'd love hearing from you, but only if you're willing to make a real effort to meet me after we talk and get to know one another. Ideally, you're in a position where you're able to relocate to Kansas City to live with me in a hypothetical future in which we're both committed and seriously into one another.Please send me a message instead of using Reddit chat. Mobile apps don't do chat, so I won't be able to respond as quickly.Hope to hear from you! via /r/R4R30Plus https://ift.tt/343AfHi

No comments:

Post a Comment