Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Change me UMich


I’m unsure if i should apply early for UMich or wait till regular when my stats and EC are higher. I heard that early action is good for UMich but I don’t want to risk getting rejected early. Any suggestions would be great!Demographic: Asian School: Public top 25 school in US Out of state Intended major: CSExtracurriculars:(Founder) organization that creates resources such as magazines (2k views) and panels about computer science and finance (12)(Co-Founder) tutoring and coding program - impacted 200+ kids and received over 800 class sign ups (11,12)(Intern) tutoring center (10)(Volunteer) prep center (11)(Volunteer) library (10)(Member) club outside of school- learn finance through panels (11,12)(Member) chemistry club (11,12)(Participant) summer chemistry camp (12)(Member) dance team at school (11)Took a health college course via /r/chanceme https://ift.tt/37rNELh

No comments:

Post a Comment