Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Constructive feedback on my vows would be much appreicated. Thanks in advance.


You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. You are my best friend, my travel buddy and my foodie in crime -The crime being the bones we leave after finishing a delicious bowl of Korean BBQ wings from Anju, which we will drive out of our way to have. Licks lipsThey say you find the one when you stop looking, I did not think that was true, until I met you. PauseOne day in college I was laying on your floor with tissues coming out of my nose, so sick I could barely lift my head up, and instead of kicking me out, you made tea and helped me finish the homework that we had due. Even though we were just friends, that moment changed how I looked at you and I knew you were a keeper. Fast forward 3 years, and boy was I right. You are everything I didn’t know I wanted. You are the most kind, funny, handsome, charming, hardworking, determined, loving man of God I have ever met. Your smile can light up, even the cloudiest of days.Distance may have stopped us from living side by side, but it didn’t stop us from loving each other and growing together, even though we were physically apart. You encourage me to be the best version of myself and remind me of my strengths when I forget. You accept my weaknesses, not as deficiencies but as merely a part of me.I promise to encourage you to be the best you can be and then some, because I know you are destined for greatness and beyond.I promise to travel beside you through all of life’s adventures, and to physically grow old with you, because we already know you are old at heart. hahaI promise to be faithful and trustworthy to you, remembering how much of a gift you are to me.Most of all I promise to choose to love you every day, rain or shine and to continue to build on our promises as our lives grow and change together. I look forward to the many adventures yet to come with you by my side. I love you, and with that being said.I, [brides name], take you, [grooms name], to be my husband; to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse; for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish; until we are parted by death. via /r/weddingplanning https://ift.tt/3iJJXmi

No comments:

Post a Comment