Wednesday, October 14, 2020

I think I may be gay, but I’m not sure.


Recently I was watching the hit new movie Hubie Halloween directed, produced, and written by the talented Adam Sandler. This film stars Hubie, a Halloween loving middle aged man who finds himself in the middle of a mystery. Citizens of his town begin to disappear on Halloween night, and Hubie was the only one who could save them and catch the culprit!At first I pitied Hubie but also saw a lot of myself in him. Towards the later half of the movie, I began to admire just how brave this man could be. Watching him bike head first into danger really awoken something within me. I started to feel something I had never felt before. I started to imagine what it would be like to kiss Hubie, to feel his mustache run across my lips got my heart racing.As the movie went on I wrestled with these thoughts and tried my best to keep them locked away. Then it happened. At one point in the movie, Hubie sees what he believes is a werewolf. He armed himself with a silver bullet and chased it into a haunted house. This sheer bravery sent me from being curious, to outright horny. I had received a full on erection.This roller coaster of emotions I had just experienced was not good for my mental health, but at the same time I felt amazing. I had never felt this way before in my life with a women or any other human being. Hubie Halloween had truly awoken the inner gay inside of me. But I still had conflicting feelings and was unsure if I was fully gay.After the movie had ended I quickly got my daughter off of my lap and said goodnight to my wife. Later that night all I could think of was Adam Sandler destroying my tight virgin anus. I woke up from a wet dream (you know who it was about) and quickly went to work as if nothing had happen. The rest of the day went on normally and I hadn’t felt like I had last night at all.Can someone tell me if I’m gay or not! Or is this just what Adam Sandler does to people? via /r/TooAfraidToAskLGBT https://ift.tt/2SVby9D

No comments:

Post a Comment