Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Little success!!


I’m on a little road to health journey to try and alleviate my health anxiety, and one of the things I needed to do was get a tooth extraction. I have been absolutely DREADING getting a tooth pulled because I was so scared of infection, endocarditis, numbing shot allergy, dry socket, etc but I FINALLY DID IT! This tooth has been bothering me for 10 years, infections twice a year, having to take antibiotics, and now I’m 5 days free of it and I feel like a million pounds has been lifted off my shoulders. I did end up getting a dry socket but you know what, a few days of pain is a small price to pay for the relief from constantly being afraid my tooth infection would spread and kill me. I’m so proud of myself! Next step is to start taking my thyroid medication which is absolutely terrifying but I feel hope now. via /r/HealthAnxiety https://ift.tt/3mj9QvF

No comments:

Post a Comment