Thursday, October 15, 2020

soon to be military wife, I have questions about marriage that don’t have any one else to ask


hi, was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me out with some marriage things, I don’t know how they work specifically and neither does my fiancé. we are really young so a little confused.specifically wondering how marriage affects my financial aid in college, I will not be using a GI Bill or anything but i’m low income and need all the money I can get. i’m very close to having my degree. is there grants and scholarships I can receive or other types of benefits for my fiancé being a marine? otherwise we are planning to put the wedding off until after I graduate. it’s just taking longer then I thought, and I don’t want to wait this long. he’s kinda clueless when it comes to his taxes and stuff so i just would like to know how it works ahead of time.also, I have health insurance from my parents but he says his military one is better. my mom is not being really super helpful. what type of things are covered from his insurance?I didn’t think about these things at all, I totally forgot about this side of things due to all my engagement excitement. any and all advice would be appreciated thank you via /r/MilitaryWives https://ift.tt/3k41KpQ

No comments:

Post a Comment