Thursday, October 15, 2020

Please helpp, health phobia and I am sure I have Diverc


So basically after a car crash that hurt my back (pelvic) I was out on strong opioids for about a week and while could use the toilet (a tiny bit constapated) however pretty healthy I started to get pains in my lower left abdomen like low near pubic line, as if there was trapped gas higher that wouldn't go, now I have experienced this a couple months prior but it went following a constapated BM, and now on the following day of the pain hurting I did use the toilet but it was far softer than I would appreciate with zero effect to the pain. The pain although feels abit soother passing wind is now three almost four days in no recovered, and while I really see resemblance to when this came a while back the certainty connecting the pain with my colon distorts if I lift my leg tightly where the pain radiata through my inner thigh and feels like pulled muscle?I am waiting to need the toilet however I'm panicking of I should ring the doctor out via /r/Diverticulitis https://ift.tt/2GVCV1b

No comments:

Post a Comment