Thursday, October 15, 2020

10-16 03:38 - 'I must say I leave home around 6.30 and leave work around 15.30 and it takes me around 35-40 minutes Brussels Tienen. The train is advertised as 39 minutes (yeah right) and does not include going to and from the station. Last M...' by /u/zexxo removed from /r/belgium within 848-858min


'''I must say I leave home around 6.30 and leave work around 15.30 and it takes me around 35-40 minutes Brussels Tienen. The train is advertised as 39 minutes (yeah right) and does not include going to and from the station. Last Monday I left work (Brussels city center) at 17h and there was zero traffic. I don't think the article of 2018 is valid during this pandemic. Also I don't jeopardize my health or the health of others. I'm all for public transportation just not now.'''Context LinkGo1dfish undelete linkunreddit undelete linkAuthor: /u/zexxo via /r/removalbot https://ift.tt/37d5JwO

No comments:

Post a Comment