Thursday, October 15, 2020

🦄 About me & my services 🦄


✨Who am I? ✨Heyy, I’m Natalie, but you can call me Nat! I’m 20 y/o student studying Law -- exciting right? I’ve always been kinky growing up, and now that I’ve made it to the legal age, I’ve built up the courage to post my nudes online hehe. I love being a dom/mistress, and I love showing my naked body in public places – it gives me a crazy rush! I especially love to do it while hiding lingerie under my clothes. Oh yeah, did I mention I’m an absolute lingerie fiend? I probably have like 50+ different sets (and growing) in my closet, and I’m excited to share them with you all :)My favorite kinks fall into the BDSM genre (ughhh wet just thinking about it). While I love to be a dom, I also really love being tied up, gagged, and whipped until my ass is red and sore. I like being abused and used as a fuckdoll and having cum blasted all over my face. On the flip side, I can also be a really mean dominatrix and mistress. I can put you in your place, and make you do exactly as I say.. wanna try me?Anyway, hope that gave you a little insight into who I am.TL;DR: Kinky, cute & petite 20yr old.If I don’t respond to your PM on reddit, it’s because I’m prioritizing conversations with my subscribers. Please don’t feel sad as I still read your messages and will usually answer comments on my posts.Thanks for your support, and I hope you enjoy what I post! I understand if you’re not into OnlyFans, and respect your decision :)✨OnlyFans ✨https://ift.tt/2SWIsGO -- 50% off for $5 right now!Since I’m brand spankin' new to OnlyFans, my subscription price is only $5! This gives you access to a bunch of content which doesn’t get posted to Reddit. I’m working every day to post new nude content. I generally restrict close up shots of my kitty to my OF. Here’s what you can expect:-Daily uploads, usually different than what’s posted on RedditPrivate 1-on-1 messaging. I’m very active and prioritize my subs :)Custom content and requests. I’m open to A LOT of things, the kinkier the better.💸 Payment MethodsUnfortunately since I’m Canadian, we do not have access to apps like CashApp or Venmo (ughh!), so my preferred method of payment is via OnlyFans. I will subtract the price of my sub from the cost of the custom content! I know this is not ideal, but I will make it worth your while.OnlyFans (+20%)Amazon Gift CardsBitcoin🔥 Custom ContentI love doing customs – y’all are really creative! All my stuff is taken on an S10+, usually in 4k60fps :) I’m open to all ideas, and all kinks. Just note that I don’t show my face.📱 SextingI love sexting, and I'm very creative -- try it and see ;)My price is: $2/min for sexting via Kik or Snap, may include pictures if you behave.😈 DominationDo you want to be dominated by a petite 20yr old? No problem, I've got you covered ;)My price: $20/day👙 PantiesI work in a fairly busy environment where I walk around a lot so there is a lot of potential for goodness of them. I live a healthy lifestyle: my mom is a health nut and I work out almost daily.The rate starts at $35 which includes one day of wear, a photo of me wearing them, and a hand written note.Addons:Extra day: + $10 (1 day max)Stuffing: + $5Open to other addons you may want ;)📹 Custom Videos and PicturesAsk to see my lingerie set and/or my set of toys. Depending on the content, the price may vary and open to negotiations.Picture: $7/pic but a set will get you a discount.Video: $5-10/min (recorded on an S10+ 4k60fps) via /r/blondeunicorn18 https://ift.tt/2GUOsOg

No comments:

Post a Comment